Instructions for Use
- Beauty and SPA Professionals: Place ALPS Hot mask inside towel
warmer with the fabric side down. Once the mask becomes translucent and
indicator for use is visible (approximately 65.56°C (150°F)), test the
temperature on the back of your hand. If the mask is too hot, allow to cool to
desired temperature before placing on the individual`s face. Apply for approximately 10 minutes or until the mask hardens
- Others: Heat up water to a boil in a pot. While waiting, place the packaged mask inside a suitable container. When the water is ready, pour into the container over the mask. In about 5 minutes or once the mask becomes translucent and the logo is visible the mask is then ready for use. Using tongs, remove the mask
from the water. Then remove the mask from the package and check the temperature on the back of your hand to make sure it is not too hot. If the mask is too hot, allow to cool to desired temperature before placing on the face. Apply your favorite cosmetic creams or ointments and then apply the mask. Apply for approximately 10 minutes or until the mask hardens again.
- May be used with cosmetic or therapeutic creams or ointments.
Apply cream or ointment prior to placing mask on individual's face.
- Do not heat
in a microwave. A microwave may cause inconsistent heating and may result in
- After each use wipe the mask with alcohol and rinse with water.
- Store flat in reusable package at room temperature.
- May be reused for single person.