Instructions for Use
- Place the entire sealed package containing the mask in hot water for 5-10 minutes. The mask will be ready for use once it becomes clear/translucent.
- Wash your face with warm water and dry, then apply any desired cosmetic serums or creams you would like to pair with the mask.
- Once the mask has been thoroughly heated, remove the mask from the package and place on the skin.
- Leave the mask on the skin for approximately 10 minutes or until the mask hardens back into its original form.
- Repeat as desired.
- Do not heat
in a microwave. A microwave may cause inconsistent heating and may result in
Cleaning After Each Use:
- Using a lint-free towel or cloth, gently wipe the mask with water, alcohol or a facial cleanser and rinse with water.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature.